Jacksonville Beach is a great place to explore and has a lot of great hidden and sometimes unknown history. There is also some very interesting and well-known architect you can only find at the beach (and really appreciate at the beach) ... More info ›
Jacksonville Beach is a great place to explore and has a lot of great hidden and sometimes unknown history. There is also some very interesting and well-known architect you can only find at the beach (and really appreciate at the beach). You will be able to see official Florida homes from years ago. You may know more about the beaches history than most locals and get to experience this on a Tuk Tuk! Highlights includes:
- American Red Cross Volunteer Life Savings Corp Building and its significance in our community and country
- Henry Flagler's location for his famous Continental Hotel
- Step back in time when going into the Casa Marina Hotel - folklore says it is even haunted!
- Learn about the first black beach - Manhattan Beach and how it came about!
- We have a famous underground house that become a style of architecture.
- And much more!
- Transportation: You will be on a luxury, three-wheel, Tuk Tuk with Jacksonville Beach's one and only licensed tour operator! During the winter we have heated seats and blankets to take the chill off of you. We also have rain guards to protect you from rain! We are the only Tuk Tuk tour company in Florida too.
- Tour Guide will narrate your three-hour tour with us and take you to some amazing spots along our beaches.
- Pick-Up: we can either pick you up at local beach hotels OR you can come to our location at 1250 Shetter Avenue, Unit 4, Jacksonville Beach, Florida.
- We suggest you bring water to keep hydrated; sunblock for protection and appropriate clothing for the weather.
You are going to love being a celebrity on our Tuk Tuks!